Before applying for a grant, please take time to make sure your organization meets the following criteria:
- Applicant is a Christian non-profit organization committed to serving those in need and proclaiming the gospel.
- Applicant must reside in and serve those in the greater Atlanta area (must not exceed a 50 mile radius of the State Capitol).
- Applicant must have a 501(c) (3) IRS Tax Exempt Status for two years prior to the time of the application.
- Applicant may not be a church.
- Grant request amount must not exceed half of applicant’s current operating budget.
- Grant request for advertising, marketing and salaries in total must not exceed 20% of the grant amount.
- Grant request must not include ongoing operating expenses, rent, endowments or capital campaign funding.
- Past grant recipients may apply again after two years. 2017 finalists cannot apply until 2020.
- Grant request must have two signatures from an Executive Director, Financial Officer or Board Member.