ONE HUNDRED SHARES, INC. ATLANTA – A CHRIST-CENTERED, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
One Hundred Shares (OHS), is a 501 (c) (3) organization. OHS is affiliated with NCF, and was formed in 2007 to support the work of Christian non-profit organizations in the Atlanta area.
The Partnership is comprised of women who agree to contribute $1,000 to the organization each year for a minimum of five (5) years.
Annually, grant monies are awarded to non-profit organization(s) that will use the proceeds to expand an existing program or establish a new initiative.
One Hundred Shares Statement of Faith
- As a Christ-centered organization, we believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and we trust Him as our Lord and Savior. Romans 10:9
- We believe that we honor Jesus Christ by serving together, united by the Holy Spirit as members of one Body. 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
- We believe that we honor Jesus Christ as we invest in His Kingdom the resources He has entrusted to us. Matthew 25:14-30
- We believe in the Bible as the ultimate authority for our decisions. II Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in prayer and the Bible as the means by which we seek and receive divine guidance. Matthew 18 19-20
Procedures for 2017 Grant Applicants
Please contact the 2017 grant chair, Ann Shearer with questions concerning applications. All grant applications must be sent via DropBox to: Annshearer@me.com
Grant semifinalists selections have been completed for this year. Please submit next year’s grant applications by February 1, 2017.