ONE HUNDRED SHARES, INC., ATLANTA
A CHRIST-CENTERED, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
One Hundred Shares (OHS), is a 501 (c) (3) organization. OHS is affiliated with NCF, and was formed in 2007 to support the work of Christian non-profit organizations in the Atlanta area.
The Partnership is comprised of women who agree to contribute $1,000 to the organization each year for a minimum of five (5) years.
Annually, grant monies are awarded to non-profit organization(s) that will use the proceeds to expand an existing program or establish a new initiative.
One Hundred Shares Statement of Faith
- As a Christ-centered organization, we believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and we trust Him as our Lord and Savior. Romans 10:9
- We believe that we honor Jesus Christ by serving together, united by the Holy Spirit as members of one Body. 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
- We believe that we honor Jesus Christ as we invest in His Kingdom the resources He has entrusted to us. Matthew 25:14-30
- We believe in the Bible as the ultimate authority for our decisions. II Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in prayer and the Bible as the means by which we seek and receive divine guidance. Matthew 18 19-20
All grant applications are submitted electronically and must be sent via DropBox.
Questions on how to submit? Click here to contact 2018 Grant Chair, Sandy Leonard.
Grant semifinalists selections have been completed for this year.
Please submit next year’s grant applications by February 1, 2018.